Filipinos are being commended for being hardworking, and compassionate people. Our services are even in demand in other countries. I for one wanted to land a job overseas, but unfortunately, I have a lot of things to consider; knowing that i have a lot to sacrifice just to be in that position. Anyway reading an article from dailymail.co.uk, a Filipino born emmigrant was rewarded for her hardwork and loyal service.
Huguette Clarke, an heiress to copper magnate Senator Andrew Clarke died at the age of 104. She had a private nurse which served her for 20 years, who had inherited a $33 million dollar fortune. Fickle minded people would think that this nurse could have done something "unordinary" for her to recieve this big inheritance, but I think differently, I believed that she deserved it. Ms Clarke lived a life away from the public, and a life away from her close relatives. Her only confidant was her nurse, Hadassah Peri. You can read the whole story in the link I have posted.
We get a lot of critisicms from other countries, a lot of them degrading, but these criticisms didn't stop her from doing her job well. This only proved that we shouldn't let bad criticms take over us. We must believe in ourselves and do what we are best in doing, and by adding compassion, understanding, and dedication, i can really say that HARDWORK REALLY PAYS OFF BIG TIME! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment